Wednesday, February 5, 2014

American Rhetoric - Ace of Diamonds

American Rhetoric - Ace of Diamonds

Below is a small excerpt from a speech by, Russell Conwell's speech 'Ace of Diamonds', I recently heard that resonated with me. I wish more young urban father's would take these word into account when planning their future for their families. 





My friend... introduce me to the people who own their homes around this great city, those beautiful homes with gardens and flowers, those magnificent homes so lovely in their art, and I will introduce you to the very best people in character as well as in enterprise in our city, and you know I will. A man is not really a true man until he owns his own home, and they that own their homes are made more honorable and honest and pure, true and economical and careful, by owning the home.
Listen to the Audio: 

To read more of the speech click here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment