Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Muhammad 'The Greatest' Ali turns 70

The greatest quotes of Muhammad Ali :


"Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. His hands can't hit what his eyes can't see. Now you see me, now you don't. George thinks he will, but I know he won't."

"It's just a job. Grass grows, birds fly, waves pound the sand. I beat people up."





“It's not bragging if you can back it up.”

“I'm not the greatest; I'm the double greatest. Not only do I knock 'em out, I pick the round.”



“I wish people would love everybody else the way they love me. It would be a better world.”

“I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion."


“I wish people would love everybody else the way they love me. It would be a better world.”



"Superman don't need no seat belt."



Happy Birth Day, Muhammad 'The Greatest' Ali






No comments:

Post a Comment